What are your business hours?
Our practice hours are from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday. Appointments can be made by telephoning our practice at 03 9510 3422.
Will physical therapy be required after surgery?
Getting a full range of motion, strength and flexibility back after surgery usually takes time. That's where pre-operative exercise and education and post-operative physical therapy programs come in - to ensure you're physically and emotionally prepared for surgery and to maximize your recovery after surgery.
What should I bring with me when I come for an appointment?
When you come for your appointment Remember to bring the following:
- Referral letter from GP, family physician or other doctor
- Medicare card, DVA card, Pension Card
- Received written approval from Insurance Company (WorkSafe, TAC and Third Party)
- Have your Private Health Insurance information with you
- Copies of results, X-rays, MRI's. CT scans etc and any other relevant information